Year : 2016
Production France : Artcam Production, Nina Ardoin
Co-production : Framevox, Agnès Boutruche
Director : Marie Geiser
Images : Sergio Villarmarzo
Sound : Antoine Silacci
Editing : Marie Geiser
Audio-mix & sound design : Stéphane Mercier
Initiation with young people to save our planet
Two classes from Year 10 of the René Cassin high school in Oslo take off for a weeklong trip to the Svalbard archipelago. Supervised by their teacher Samuel Duc, arctic guide and teacher of “Science of life and the earth”, the students will become conscious of the climatic challenges of the 21st century through some very concrete activities. They will meet scientists who are at the forefront of ongoing changes and through the discovery of Arctic flora and fauna, they will learn the links between human beings and their relation to the environment. Every day, they will communicate their discoveries and feelings in a radio program broadcasted in Oslo.
Projections et diffusions
- Wednesday 14 December 2016 - Avant-première Fonction :cinéma, Genève
- Monday 22 February 2016 - Festival Cinécolo-Haiti
- Wednesday 26 April 2017 - Festival du film d’éducation, France, édition du languedoc Roussillon à Montpellier
- Friday 28 April 2017 - BiBi Festival au Centre de Culture ABC- La Chaux-de-Fonds.
- Saturday 29 April 2017 - Cinéma Minimum Neuchâtel